Are you going through a tough time? Dealing with the pressures of growing up can be hard. You might be struggling to find direction, or to deal with anger, loss or family breakdown. Perhaps you’re dealing with bullying at school and turning to self-destructive behaviour to cope. Maybe you’re just finding growing up a rough ride and need some guidance.
COACHING FOR TEENAGERS CAN HELP YOU
- Deal with pressures from school and family.
- Develop a positive and strong emotional mindset.
- Discover who you are and what you want in life.
- Cope with family breakdowns, loss and grief.
- Learn how to better communicate and influence others.
- Deal with bullying at school or at home.
I am a coach always in your corner, on and off the field, in and out of the classroom. I am a mate you want to have, not another problem to solve. By connecting, sharing examples and real life situations I have faced in a non-judgmental environment, together we will let go of these issues and develop a clear path of where you want to go in life.